Dear teacher, you're never alone if you've...May 25, 2022
Remember this: You are a HUMAN first! And sometimes when we catch ourselves being a human in a job that tells we're superhuman, we feel guilt or shame.
If you've ever:
- Taught a lesson wrong
- Wished you heard "thank you" more often
- Felt anger towards your salary
- Struggled with putting students first
- Taken a day off just because
- Disliked parts of your job
- Dreaded going to work
- Refused to put in extra hours
... you are not alone. And even better, you're still an amazing person and teacher.
Subscribe To My Email List Here